Friday, October 29, 2010

Movie's Galore


Movie night w/ the boys is always fun even though Jacob seems to take cat naps in between the thrilling and exciting parts of the flick ;) He is so funny!

Our favorite movies of all times. Our top 5's. The ones we own.

1. Narnia (The lion, the witch and the wardrobe)
2. Narnia (Prince Caspian)
3. Waiting for Narnia (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) see the movie poster? =)
4. Harry Potter (All of them and awaiting for the 7) YAY!
5. Gone with the Wind (Oh, how I wanted to be Scarlett O'Hara. It's been my favorite since I was 13)

 

We are so thrilled about the new Narnia on December 10th. Been waiting for over a yr for it. YAY!! bring on the Jolly Rangers, pop corn and beef hot dogs!


Jacob wants to see Yogi Bear... Hmm, that one doesn't bring on the fun for me LOL

Here's more NARNIA

The Potter. I will post on Jacobs Harry Potter costume. He brings on the ador's w/ it on... Specially since he truely believes he needs glasses and a wand. Jacob has made our home so happy w/ his creativity and his imagination, it's impossible to describe.


Scarlett O'Hara


Have a thrilled and great Halloween!!

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

2 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

I didn't know that another Narnia was coming out in December. Will have to go see that one! My youngest daughter who is 17 can't wait for Harry Potter! Thanks for stopping by today...and for the comment!

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,
You are welcome... I will visit more often. You have great talent and I'm def. going to flatter you by imitating somethings =)
And yes, it is. We are true Harry Potter fans and were so excited to see that 7 will be out soon. I can't wait to hear what you think of it when it comes out.