Thursday, August 5, 2010

Biggest Clog EVER

What a mess these last 3 days have been w/ out a kitchen sink. I've been washing the dishes in the laundry room YUCK!!

Debbie's husband Marshall came over and... problem solved. ** If you're a plummber you'll get offended by my lack of proper terminology LOL

First he ran a 20ft long snake from the kitchen after he removed the "jack?" That didn't work.


He undid the clamp thingy from the Y pipe of the main pipe that leads to the city.


I couldn't stand to watch all that food coming down so, I ran in to the room w/ the boys. But all I heard was GOOSH! YUCK. Poor Marshall got pretty splashed w/ all that crud and Drano.


It wouldn't even go down the drain in the basement.. Double YUCK!


Putting the clamp back on...


The boys are expressing my delight!!


I have my kitchen sink back and all the dishes are nice and shinny again.

Lesson:  do not put rice, pasta, big chunks of meat in your garbage disposal...=)

No comments: