Tuesday, June 8, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Wish list pretties, oh if I only had a bigger house =)

Clear glass tile for the back splash...


Can't wait to get started on mine. Since I have a very small galley kitchen in my bungalow, I'm hoping repainting the cub boards and adding clear glass tile will help to open it up. I'm also, looking for a French door to replace the door to the basement, once again in hopes to open up the kitchen.




I really need to remember where I take these pictures from before I get in trouble... Not to self; don't for get to give credit.


I want to paint the living room clock chalk board and add it to the kitchen once I replace the door. AGH I need a bigger house LOL

Eco cups. I carry them everywhere. Heart them!


Good Grips; these are great coasters and I've used them to open up those tricky jars when my hands are tired... =)




1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hii thanks for sharing this