Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GW Finds

Ahhhh GW is so good to me... *glee* These are all the yummy things I picked up last week.

Brand New White Leather Coach I got still in the bag for, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it


.30 Cents!! I'm so happy!!


Red crazy fun lamp; .30 cents. (I tried to make it work for me but it didn't so I passed it on to Ms. Cheri, she loved that lamp the minute she saw it. I will share Cheris bar project with you all soon)


I found this great Barely used Kitchen Aid Blender for 8.99 a few months back so, I passed along the green Kitchen Aide blender I've had for the last 10 yrs.

Although, I hate the flowers I'm the envy of all my girl friends for this fabush Lane Cedar Chest. Everyone has offered me dough for this piece but I won't let it go =) with some paint (I know, I know) this will fit perfectly in our home.


Tomorrow is another GW day... I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what I being home.

No comments: