Thursday, April 22, 2010

Side tables = Coffee Table

I found these side tables at the GW last summer. I asked them to lower the price (they know me there for ALWAYS asking for a lower price and oddly so, I always get my way *blush*) and I got them both for $2.00.

After sitting in my garage all winter, waiting to be dressed. And now they are dressed in black (shocker, right?)
See my 10yr old holding the sander? he gets a kick out of sanding, but rarely painting or re-constructing =)


Forgive the mess in and around the living room. Since my basement is still suffering of a lack of carpet, this is where I spent most of time reading, watching TV, crafting and so forth... I promise to put better pictures up when the living room is completed. And minus the MESS! =)


Next is finding two great baskets that are not country.


BTW, that pleather chair was a CL find last summer. It has a bit of oops on it, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.




No comments: